Please read the following legal notice regarding the Vayfesa S.A. website.
1.1. Identifying data of the Service Provider of the Information Society
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
This portal is owned by: Vayfesa S.A. with C.I.F .: A03263555.
Address: TEIXIDORS 1-3
Electronic Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.2. Acceptance and validity of the general and specific conditions strong>
Both the navigation and the use and / or ordering of any of the products offered on this website attributes to you the status of User and assumes your full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the General Conditions and, in its case, individuals in force at the time you as a user access the Web page.
The Company reserves the right to expand and modify unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation, configuration and contents of the Web page, as well as temporarily suspend the presentation, configuration, technical specifications and services of the website, of the same way.
2.1. Obligations of use
In particular, and without implying any restriction to the obligation assumed by the User in general in accordance with the previous section, the User undertakes, in the use of this website, to:
• In case it is provided, the User must properly safeguard the "User Name" and the "Password" provided by Vayfesa SA, as identifying and enabling elements for accessing the different services offered on the website , pledging not to cede its use or to allow access to them by third parties, assuming responsibility for any damages that may arise from their improper use.
• Not to introduce, store or disseminate on or from the website, any information or material that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence to discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or that of any form violates the moral, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honor, privacy or image of third parties and, in general, that violates the current Spanish regulations and their country of residence.
• Do not enter, store or disseminate through the website any computer program, data, virus, code, or any other file that is likely to cause damage or any type of alteration in the website, in any of the services, or in any of the equipment, systems or networks Name company of any User, or in general of any third party, that may prevent the normal operation of the same.
• Not destroy, alter, use for its use, disable or damage the data, information, programs, electronic documents, or, in general, the files, Company name of the Users or third parties.
The Company may, at any time and without prior notice, modify these General Conditions, as well as the Particular Conditions that may be included, by publishing said modifications on the website so that they may be known. by the Users.
The Company does not grant any guarantee nor is liable, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
• In general, regarding the inappropriate use of your website. Users must make appropriate use of it, in accordance with the conditions and terms above, without any liability may have the owner for improper use.
• Regarding possible technical deficiencies. The Company will not be responsible in any case for any alterations in the service that may occur due to failures in the electricity network, in the data connection network, in the server or in any other services.
• Regarding access by third parties to your system. The Company will adopt the necessary technical precautions in order to protect the data and information to which it is accessed, but without being responsible for actions of third parties that, in breach of the established security measures, access the aforementioned data.
• The Company constantly invests in technological means that try to minimize the risk of viruses and similar software, and unauthorized contents in its information systems. In spite of this, the User is aware that he must adopt his own measures aimed at minimizing the damage caused by unauthorized software, viruses, Trojans and any kind of software called mal-ware, exempting the Company from any liability that may arise. of the containment of malware in the treatments enabled in this web.
2.3 Use of hyperlinks
The Internet user who wants to introduce links from their own Websites to the Website must comply with the conditions set out below without ignoring the responsibilities derived from the Law.
The link will only link to the home page or main page of the Web page but will not be able to reproduce it in any way (inline links, copy of the texts, graphics, etc.). In any case, it will be prohibited, in accordance with the applicable legislation and in force at any time, to establish frames or frames of any kind that involve the Web page or allow the display of contents through Internet addresses different from those of the page Web and, in any case, when viewed together with contents outside the Website in such a way that: (I) it produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in the users about the true origin of the service or Contents; (II) suppose an act of comparison or unfair imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige Company name; or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
The page that introduces the link will not make any type of false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about the Company, its address, employees, clients or about the quality of the services it provides.
In no case, will be expressed on the page where the link is located that The Company has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
The use of any word, graphic or mixed trademark or any other distinctive sign Company name within the sender's page is prohibited except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by The Company and provided that, in these cases, a direct link to the Web page in the manner established in this clause.
The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the law and can not in any case dispose of or link to its own content or that of third parties that: (I) are illegal, harmful or contrary to morality and good customs (pornographic, violent, racists, etc.); (II) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that The Company subscribes, endorses, adheres or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (III) they are inappropriate or not pertinent with the activity of in attention to the place, contents and thematic of the Web page of the sender. Likewise, the User will refrain from including on the Website any hyperlink (hereinafter, "link") addressed to a Web page that contains information or illegal content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs, and public order.
2.4 Intellectual and industrial property
The structure, design and form of presentation of the elements available on this website (graphics, images, photographs, samples and materials that appear in them, industrial technologies, files, logos, color combinations and any element susceptible to protection) are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights owned by (Company name) or on which the corresponding rights of use have been obtained.
It is forbidden the reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public and, in general, any other form of exploitation, partial or total of the elements referred to in the previous section. Its publication in other websites or in other digital or written communication media requires the express consent of the owner of the website, and, in any case, they must make explicit reference to the ownership of the aforementioned intellectual property rights of (Company name. )
The use of distinctive signs (trademarks, trade names) is not allowed, unless expressly authorized by the legitimate owners.
Unless expressly authorized (company name), the link to "final pages", the "frame" and any other similar manipulation is not allowed. The links should always be to the main page or homepage of the website.
2.5 Jurisdiction and applicable legislation strong>
These General Conditions are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
The Company and the User, regardless of their domicile, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit themselves to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the Valencian Community for any questions that may arise or actions to be taken arising from the provision of the service of the Web and its services and contents and on the interpretation, application, fulfillment or breach of the here established.